Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Four more days till I get to hang out with my favorite two people in the whole world, Amber and Hannah, two of my sisters.
2. I am on my lunch break and it's already half over...sad.
3. I think we have a meeting tonight, but I am not too sure...
4. The friends I have are amazing and I love them all

5. I think I might take Emily to the park today, if the weather is not freezing cold 40 degrees. Hanging out with Emily after a stressful day is my favorite thing to do. I don't think she knows how amazing and wonderful she truly is!
6. Noah is pretty cool too, he is basically the cutest child there is...maybe...it might be a close second for Israel though...you can decide.
7. I am really excited for my very best friend Kassie and her awesome boyfriend Courtney...I think they are cute and basically destined for marriage!
8. I put a lot of pictures on here already so I won't put anymore on, but I am having a lot of fun doing this. I might ditch my myspace and fall in love here all over again.
9. Only eight minutes till I have to go back to work, it's okay though, the chilluns are being pretty good. Except for the fact that its cold season and they are gross...AHHH I am running out of hand sanitizer.
10. Ten on Tuesday is a little bit difficult, I only have nine.

2 comments:

miss mariss said...

Hey your my very best friend and I love you, this is exciting that you like bloging.

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Don't run out of hand sanitizer! You are an amazing woman Heather! Thank you for being my friend!