Monday, September 22, 2008

Spontaneity


My dear friend Kassie and I were driving away from the movie theater, when I said....Look at those huge chairs. Lets climb them I bet no one does that.


Well, we did and it was fun? I am a big sucker for random fun things that most people don't think are too fun.

Kassie is there for me though, when I am feeling spontaneous that is why I love her. So needless to say, it ended a fun night climbing (I am sure with a little bit of tresspassing) the giant chairs at furniture row. I may make it a continuous thing! It was fabulous.

4 comments:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

WOW! That is dangerous! What if someone REALLY tall tried to sit in those chairs when one of you were in them? You would be squished! I'm glad that you enjoy be spontaneous!

Christel louise said...

Looks like a funny night! I loved being spontaneous before I had kids now you just can't do that to often.

Rachel Melone said...

yes. That looks super duper fun!! You are awesome.

Cortney said...

You are too fun! Hurray for another blog friend!!!