Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Fabulous Road Trip!

So, I went to Missoula this weekend with my sister, Hannah, and it was interesting, yet unpredictable. Things happened that let's just say, upset me...but I had to get over it and still try to have a good time. I decided to use this trip as my start of my little "I want to be a photographer" kick. It was fun to see things that aren't in Great Falls and it was pretty cool to be able to take pictures of random things. I loved it, plus Marissa showed me this sweet thing on the computer, it's no photoshop, but it's still cool. Check it...
My amazing little sister Hannah, or Hanner, or Maynard...Sister things I guess!



2 comments:

Ali Brown said...

AWESOME images Heather! See? You're already learning your unique eye for shooting. So proud of you and I'm sorry about your bummer deal whatever it was...take care!

Macks and Knickknacks said...

I love your pictures! Will you come to visit me in Missoula if we have to move there? I Love You Heather!