Thursday, October 30, 2008

This picture?

Hey guys. I actually have not done any blogging for a good month, but I was waiting for some sweet photo-ops. I borrowed Christel's old film Nikon and was taking some fun snapshots of the chilluns at mi casa. I still have to get them developed so until then, here is a picture actually for Elisha (Happy Birthday yesterday by the way). This was maybe the funnest weekend I have had in a while. It was vision, and we (Elisha and John, Andy, and Nate) just did really fun things. I made them go to the giant chairs to see just how fast Andy could climb them, then we went to Black Eagle Park to play a little tire tag (or John's rendition of it). Then we went to Starbucks like everyday! FUN! So I will be joining them in Butte soon hopefully to continue our adventures.

1 comment:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Yes! This was an amazing weekend. I loved every minute! Chili's. Starbucks. Boston's. Starbucks. Church. Church. And most of all, sharing those things with you!

That is a great picture of Andy sitting in the giant chair. I didn't expect he'd make it up to the top!

I love you!